Sunday, January 27, 2008

It was time to get a new camera. My camera started overexposing. When I took it in to see how much it would cost to get it fixed, I decided it wasn't worth the cost. It was an ok camera. A polaroid digital. I bought (I should say Ted bought it since he's the lone money maker in our home) a Canon powershot. Like it so far but I need more time and pictures to decide if I love it. Now that I have a new camera Daesha has had a great time going around the house taking pictures with the old one. I have become used to walking around the corner and being temporarily blinded by the flash of the camera. Today I was looking at what she had been taking pictures of and I thought that a couple weren't too bad.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

When I got my new one I got a canon and I really like it too - Daesha is so funny - I bet she loves taking pictures!

Kim said...

Daeshe is actually pretty good. We need to learn about our cannon powershots together. There's so much that I don't know about my camera.