Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My heart goes out to the Bracken family

Last night my friends Mom passed away. She was fighting ALS or better known as Lou Gehrig's disease. Thankfully it was a fairly short battle and she is home with her husband who passed a year ago. Kim, I love you so much and your Mom will be missed. She was a super lady, always willing to serve everyone and anyone. A loving woman but such a crazy driver!!! I will always remember her driving us to school in Jr. High. Praying for my life and hoping we didn't know that person she just flipped the bird to.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

I am so sorry for Kim! That is sad, but happy at the same time if she got to join her husband. Thank goodness for the gospel.

Kim said...

I finally had a chance to turn on my computer this morning and read some blogs. Thank you for all your prayers, I have definitely needed them this past week. I'm really going to miss my mom, but i'm so grateful for a good friend like you. I love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Flipped the bird to?! Such a choice way to end your post :) If you haven't yet seen Flight of the Conchords (they're a New Zealand band in NYC) on on YouTube, you need to check them out. There is a funny segment when they're being taught what "flipping the bird" is. HILARIOUS.