Friday, November 14, 2008

Today I went and got my hair high lights touched up. My neighbor was so nice to take the kids for 3 hours while I went and had it done. I went to a new place closer to my house since getting out of this town takes FOREVER with road construction going on in every direction. So my instructions were to match as closely as possible to what was already in my hair. So I get home and I have white hair with dark brown. I look like I aged 10 years!! My hair looks like it is GREY!!!!!!!!!!! But guess what. I will probably go back there because they are close and cheaper than where I was going. It sucks living out here sometimes. Maybe when I have to get touchups again I can say lets do a bit more YELLOW and not WHITE. So not really sure what I am grateful for other than a good neighbor who watched my kids while I under went a time warp and came home at the age of 40.
Also so glad Ted is on his way home from Texas tomorrow. Tonight he thanked me for letting him go. I said, "Oh! I didn't realize I had a choice!" haha. He's a good guy.

4 comments:

Mindi B said...

So, you've seen my hair right? At least you are not pulling a shocker! (Church is going to be really interesting this Sunday!!)

Kristen said...

We need to see a picture of this hair! I'm sure it looks beautiful! You are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Sad! So... no pictures?!?! Is that why you weren't at church today? Figures :)

Bret Bushman Family said...

What a good idea to post something to be thankful for everyday, helps to keep things positive.