Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rewind to Thanksgiving

We spent the day at Teds parents house. The big surprise was Teds brother Wade and his family came from Washington. It would have been a better suprise if Ted didn't tell me they were coming. Lets just say I can't keep a secret! It was totally my fault. I only told 1 person (maybe 2)!!!! I know, I know it never stops at one. Ted and everyone else reminded me of that.
Despite me ruining the big surprise, It was a fun day and a great weekend. Daesha and Keegan loved playing with their cousins. Daesha loved entertaining her cousin Avery. One morning Daesha packed up a few baby toys to take over for Avery to play with, they were a bit too babyish for a 9 month old, but Daesha played with her for awhile before heading off to play with her cousin Gage. The night before Wade and Debbi left all the adults went to Applebee's. I love my inlaws, they are all a crazy bunch and sooo much fun. I am really lucky!!!

Keegan playing in the doll bed.


Ted being silly for Daesha and Gage.

Gage was totally amazed.

He kept saying,
"HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?"


Love this picture of Keegan.

The glass is nearly as big as he is!
Silly face...



Daesha and her Grandpa playing the piano.

After eating all day Ted decided to lay down on the floor. The thing is as soon as Ted lays down on the floor the kids see it is an invitation to rough him up. The kids climbed all over him. Usually Ted will wrestle and play with them but because he was a bit sleepy from the turkey the kids decided to take turns jumping off his back. Avery and even Wade got in on the fun. They did this for at least an hour! Then they saw the ottoman and decided they could get more air. So they jumped off that for awhile. I did get a few fun pictures...










Keegan giving Daesha a push off



Funny Gage with food in his mouth...
even funnier, Wade trying to be in the picture!











1 comment:

Debbi said...

That picture of Gage and Wade it the best thing I've ever seen! hahahaha. I was laughing so hard. I might have to steal it off your blog:)