Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Like Her MOM






Ted and I had our annual Dental visit this week. Both Ted and I were well over due. Neither of us have been in over a year! For the first time in our married lives we haven't had any dental insurance. This was apparent when the Dr. found two cavities in my mouth. I haven't had a cavity in 10 years! Anyway, It was fun going back to the office I used to work at. And I am kinda glad I get to go back in a few weeks and talk more.



Our Dentists is a great guy and I am pretty sure Daesha has him wrapped around her little finger. She loves to ask him questions and calls him "Dr. Rod". I have worked with him long enough I just call him Rod. So it is totally cute that she feels that the proper name for him included DR. He loves that she calls him that. At my appointment Rod had her sit in the assistants chair and help suction just like her Mom did. She loved leaning in and watching Rod check my teeth. She did a pretty good job too. One of the assistants said, "I think she is going to make a great assistant some day". Then the Dr. said, "No, I think this one needs to be in charge". Then the assistant said, "I thought the assistant WAS in charge". HAHAHAHA my thoughts exactly!!! Only a great boss could make his employees feel at ease and joke around like that. So to great dentists everywhere and to the one who came up with Nitrous. THANK YOU! I will be having some of that PLEEASE. :-)

3 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

I loved this post! Daesha is so cute!

Kim said...

This must be the week for dental visits. That is so cute that Daesha got to help out. How fun for her.

Heidi said...

cute post. Daesha is adorable and will do whatever she darn well wants to do when she grows up! (the sign of good parenting)