Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

A big thanks to my niece Shay for taking our family pictures this year. She was very patient while we wrestled Keegan into his spot while trying to get him to laugh. But not even a half smile was something he was willing to do. Of course he didn't cooperate at all. He whinned and yelled and cried at times. And not only was Keegan prooving to be difficult but so was TED!!!! He closed his eyes in almost every picture!!! For some reason he has a hard time opening his eyes when a camera is pointed in his general direction. It's true. Even our engagement pictures he had his eyes closed on more than half of the ones we took. It's an issue every time we get our pictures taken.
But I can't give him a hard time because after I have edited out my chin roll, neck lines, the popped out muffin topper, the mysterious red dot that appears on my face, and some stupid hair that has gone astray; then I can feel good about the picture. These are just a few shots we got out of a bazillion pictures.... and yes. Some are EDITED.






















No comments: