Friday, May 13, 2011

Children's Museum

Just pretend that we are back in March. (this is how far behind I am) I have some pictures of us at the Childrens Museum. Daesha brought her friend, Arissa. She's the little blonde you see in alot of the pictures. We also took Kylie Jackin with us because she wasn't looking forward to spending the day with her Dad and Ted in the arrow shop (details on that in another post) Kylie tripped and fell running in our driveway right before we left. She got some serious road rash to the face and knee. I think I have her in a couple pictures too. Poor thing held a tissue to her bloody scrapes the entire time we were there.




Playing in the ball area.






Working the crane yard....





Keegan loved playing at the water table. But I ended up having to take him away from it because he found it funny to throw balls right infront of other kids so that the water splashed up into their faces. I let him do it a couple times because I found it.... funny.







Daesha working at the deli. This cute little boy followed Daesha around for awhile. He seriously had twinkles in his eyes when he would talk to her. It was pretty cute.




Daesha the cashier... Keegan the bagger... Arissa the shopper.


I could do an entire blog on Keegans silly faces. He pulls a different one everytime the camera is pointed in his direction. I haven't seen the same one twice! Don't know how he comes up with them all....




Aye Captain! I see them there balls! lets hob lob em' at the mother!




Have you ever seen such a sweet smile?... me neither! So glad I got that one on film.




Now THATS a Keegan smile! And the goofyness doesn't stop for the next 4 pictures. This is Keegan having a ton of fun!
















Everyone knows that 2 resin bowls can make a realistic sound of horse feet clomping. Keegan thinks they make a realistic set of boobs!








Im not kidding that this is the coolest thing ever! No joke, the kids and I played here for nearly 2 hours!!!! It was just a wall covered in sheet metal and different shapes of pipes with magnets attached. Once you had the pipes connected in a ramp with jumps, drops, and hills you would get a golf ball and see if it would go down your entire ramp. O my heck it was so fun! I told Ted I want one in our toy room. ASAP.




















I love these magnetic shapes! I sat at this table all by myself for sometime creating different things. Children started coming and using the pieces I was planning on using to build my expanding city! So reluctantly I gave up my seat. :)




Daesha's model of a temple. Very impressive girly!



Keegans abstract artwork! Brilliant, little buddy!
Daesha and Keegan waiting for their turn to sit in the front and drive the helicopter. It has sounds when it starts up and takes off. The propellers never turn and of course it never actually takes off. Daesha thought it was cool swithing all the switches inside. Keegan got out and said, "That was stupid."




With so much fun we all needed a long drink at the drinking fountain. Keegan has been wearing his Dad's favorite hat alot lately. Yup it fits him perfectly. We still can't believe that Keegan has the same size head as his Dad!!!



No comments: