Sunday, September 18, 2011

Joke Is On Us

Our neighbors' across the street are big Utah Ute fans! I got glimpses of them throughout the day all dressed in red. I could care less who wins. But I'm partial to BYU just because Ted likes them. I love a good rivalry so I thought it would be fun to take over a little treat before the big BYU vs. Utah game started.. I enlisted Daesha and her friend Abby who was playing at our house to help me.


We made a red brownie cupcake and I let the girls smash it to smithereens. They thought it was so much fun :)
I wish I had taken my camera when we took it over. Classic! Once I got back home we had our friends the Adams come over and watch in total humiliation the pathetic loss... Good thing I'm not in for who wins :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha such a creative idea! I love it!

Heidi said...

Chandra, I love you! I just caught up on all of your recent blog posts. The cupecakes are cracking me up! You are truly related to Cory-the self-proclaimed trash-talking king! ha ha I LOVE that neat museum you and the girls took the kids to. So fun! I totally lol'd at Keegan throwing the animals out and saying "oh no, maybe I can't fly..ahhh!" HILarious!