Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summers Last Hurrah (part 2)

It's not really a last hurrah if we hurrah more than once is it?
We seem to do alot of repeats at our house in more ways than you know.
Anyway, since my kids weren't fond of the water park I had gotten the pass for, I decided to try out the Lindon City water park. It's much closer and cheaper. And wouldn't you know it. The kids loved it!!! I couldn't get them to leave. I enjoyed myself too because there was a lazy river, a shallow pool that was easy to monitor Keegan, a water slide, and a really cool surf board wave thingy. This looked like alot of fun to Daesha and I so we went and got in line. In the 10 minutes we stood in line we saw 5 girls get in. Every one of them except one ended up showing off more than she may have wanted the entire line of eager riders to see. I decided I didn't want to be one of those girls scrambling for privacy and then running off in humiliation. Daesha agreed she thought my boob would come out for sure! So we left the line with jeers of I'm assuming were motivation (from 13 year old boys. perves) not to chicken out. Im not chickening out! Im coming back with a fully covered body and I will show you I can ride that stupid wave!!!























No comments: