Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Before I get on with Thanksgiving I have to share another Pinterest project DONE! I can't take the credit, completely. This "coffee filter wreath" was a craft a few of us did for my wards Relief Society craft project. There is another I did that night but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. I will post it soon :)

Sadly I don't have actual proof of a wonderfully enjoyable day at Teds parents for Thanksgiving. But memorable highlights were:

-An entire table out back on the porch full of every soda imaginable, and EGG NOG!!

-Teds delicious smoked turkey that inevitably stunk up our house and his parents.

-Daesha eating an entire leg for dinner.

-16 family members all going to the movie to see Adam Sandlers Jack and Jill. Which by the way, in Keegans words. "That was not even funny"

-My niece having 2 dates. One came to dinner then left. The second one came to the movie.

-Eating much more than I should have.

-Going with my sister and nieces to Black Friday shopping at Walmart, Target and Kohl's. Started at 10 pm got done by 2 am.

-Threw up all my Thanksgiving dinner once I got home.
( I should state this was not on purpose.)

THE END

No comments: