Monday, July 16, 2012

Boys Say And Do The Funniest Things!!!

Keegan is definately the most active, loud, and silly one in our family.
I really should keep a record of the things he says. But here are just a few things he has said that either made me laugh or raise my eyebrows with some concern.

- While playing at the park...."It is so dang hot today I feel like I peed my pants but I didn't!"
- While playing with his Star Wars figures in his room... "I don't like being man handled!"
- While playing on the XBOX... "Look out! It's a Keegan Freak Out! AAAHHHH!!!!"
- While looking at himself in the bathroom mirror... "Mom do you think I'm sexy?"
And then he flexed for me.
- While driving home Ted asked Keegan what he wants to do once we got home...
"Eat pizza, watch TV, and read a magazine!"
- While doing homework with his sister at the table... "Daesha, I have it all figured out!!! I know my ABC's and my numbers to 100. So I can go to 3rd grade with you!"

No comments: