Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cap and Gowns


I'm sure I don't have a single follower and that ok. I catching up on the year of 2013 and then it will be a permanent farewell to the blog. So I apologize if you just happened to check my blog and for the post that are over a year old.


This is just sad. I have been sidetracked with the ease and quickness of Instagram to keep up with my blog. I don't post ALL the pictures on Instagram I take so I guess I should still update my blog more often.
We had 2 graduations this last spring. Keegan told us for weeks that he was not going to participate in his Kindergarten Graduation. He was serious. With some bribery and giving little attention to the matter, Keegan ended up going and he did a fantastic job! He loved his teacher Mrs. McPhearson! She also helped talk him into attending the program.





Ted also put on a cap and gown when he received his Associates degree. He never got around to continuing his education because he had an excellent paying job and also that job required a lot of time. Things have changed for us and we are doing what ever is required of us even if that means going back to school. He has been super diligent and got straight A's all year. He is still attending school to get a bachelors in business management. And then if he still has the time and steam he will try for a masters. I am very proud of my husband. He is so smart and super tough. We both do our fair share of complaining. But he is the one who takes action.









After Teds graduation we went to dinner with his family. I had to take this picture of our table. This family is serious about the Cokes being full at all times. They always ask for 2 drinks at once!

No comments: