Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007 Christmas highlights..




Ted was in Florida before Christmas. Which was a fun week for me and the kids. Daesha had friends over alot more than usual. We made a gingerbread house. We made angels. Watched videos of Christ's birth. And just had a great week.



Daesha was sick with croop. Then Keegan and I got sick. I was in bed all day on Friday while Ted took care of the kids. Keegan is doing much better and Daesha is completly over her bout. But I am still coughing ALL NIGHT LONG.



Due to our sickness we had to miss Teds work party in Nevada. That night Daesha had a sleep over at my sisters and Ted and I went to hollywood video and got 9 movies. We had them all watched by the following night. Talk about a movie marathon!



My friend Kim had her baby on Friday and I haven't been able to see them because I am sick.



On Christmas day my nephew erased my memory card from my Guitar Hero game. (accident)My new band name is R. Deleter. R for RANDY.



I got what I wanted for Christmas. A video camera. Ted charged it before he wrapped it and had me open mine first so that I could record the day. I am way excited.



Daesha got the Princess Kitchen from Santa. When she had the last gift opened she asked if Christmas was over, I said Yes I suppose it is. (remembering when I was little that Christmas WAS over once the last gift was opened) Daesha then said but I didn't get a train table. So I reminded her that santa might not have had room for two big presents. And then reminded her her birthday is coming up. She was happy with that. But I realized I just put myself in a spot. Do you think she will remember clear until February??



It's been an interesting Christmas with good friends and neighbors, loving family, and lots of decongestants.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I'm so sad we missed your Christmas and hope you are feeling better now. I love the pictures of Keegan and Daesha - if we just lived closer she could play with Gage's train table every day :)

The Perry Family said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!