Thursday, February 28, 2008

I got Tagged

Ok I will play the tag game since I haven't had much to blog lately. And Sarah this is for wanting another blog from me. :-)

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Ted and Kim
C- Cake or Pie: Pie! Marie Callendars triple berry. Yum.
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential item: Its a tie between makeup and toothbrush
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gummy bears or worms: Both! Love the chocolate covered cinnamon bears
H- Hometown: regretabley, saratoga springs Utah
I- Indulgences: chocolate and shopping
J- January or July: JULY (I hate winter)
K- Kids: Daesha 4, Keegan 8 months
L- Life is not complete without: Family and Friends
M - Marriage Date: September 12, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges. Dont want to risk getting a soggy apple. Gross!
P- Phobias or fears: Deep water, spiders
Q- Quotes: Your only young once.. but you can be immature forever.
R- Reason to smile: Kids laughter,Ted
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag two friends: Kim and Sarah
U- Unknown fact about me: Love Mocha drinks..shh dont tell
V - Very favorite store: The mall
W- Worst habit: Bite nails
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: interesting...I have had an ultrasound for my gull bladder and that wasn't fun. But X-ray's are easier unless its dental. Those aren't fun either.
Y- Your favorite food: French Fries
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I love that quote! how funny!

The Perry Family said...

i love your quote and thanks for playing! :)