Friday, February 29, 2008

Going to the zoo and there is still snow on the ground






Warm weather is coming and we are dying to get out. Today was a nice 54 degrees. My friend called this morning to talk and thank me for watching her kids yesterday. She told me she was taking her kids to the zoo today. I told her that sounded like alot of fun (trying to hide the noticeable hint in my voice that I wanted to go too) she didn't miss the begging and invited us to go with them. It was a great day to go. Since today was leap day they had frog activities for the kids to do like coloring, jumping and holding your breath. And the zoo was full of baby animals from a ton of monkeys, penguins, and a giraffe. My friends little boy was really fun to watch he was so excited to see the animals. Each one he saw he would yell "Doggy", even the Elephants where dogs. Funny kid. Thanks Robyn for letting us go with you. We had a great time!



2 comments:

Debbi said...

I can't believe how big Keegan is getting! what a cutie. snow on the ground? it snowed yetserday here - and I am soo sick of it

Anonymous said...

What darling photos! I can't believe it, I visit your blog and there are already three new posts! Now I'm the one getting behind... :)