Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello? .... Is your fridge running? .... Nope.

Our fridge has finally stopped working. It lasted us a good 10 years. It seemed that everything started to break down at once. Last week the fridge and the heater in the trailor stopped working. Our printer died and so did the vacuum. Funny how things happen that way. So last night we went shopping. My nephew and his friend came along. While at the store we had a little fun. Ted can't let a toy sit quiet on a shelf. If it has a button to push he can't resist pushing it. But did you know if there are alot of the same toy it's double the fun if you can get all the toys going at the same time! Ya. I knew that too. BACK WHEN I WAS 10!!!




Ted tries to cover up the absolute fun he is having by saying, "That's an annoying toy". I think I'll get that for Keegan for Christmas.

My nephew in a kid ride. He really had to squeeze in and was in a small amount of pain. Hahaha!

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

hilarious!!!! i had visions of nsync or new kids on the block with that first try! they were so in unison! hahahahaha

MakingChanges said...

Nice ride, Randy! Annoying Ted! But, Dalen does the same thing, so I feel for you Chandra!

Mindi B said...

That's awesome! I think we have very similar husbands, although, Jason not only pushes the buttons on the "try me" dolls, he also breaks out into song and dance himself. Ya, I'm the crazy, out-going, one yet he provides the entertainment. Go figure!