Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pictures of Halloween

Keegan was Dracula. He really liked it when I put the blood down his lips. He held still while I did it then laughed when he saw it in the mirror.



Daesha showing how a mean Tinkerbell looks.



This is for you Nad'a...



"Blackula"





This picture was taken at 10:30. Daesha had eaten half her candy by now and asleep. Keegan was beyond tired and mad that we wouldn't let him have more candy.




This is my nephew Randy reading his mission call. He got it on Wednesday but waited until Friday to open it. He had lots of family and friends there to see where he was going for the next two years....

He is going to Kennewick, Washington!!!











9 comments:

nad'a said...

Yeah blackula! And Randy is not old enough to go on a mission! Good luck to him.

Bret Bushman Family said...

Love your Halloween pictures, especially the one with attitude, your kids are adorable, I am so excited for Randy.

Kristin said...

I love the mean fairy! And Blackula makes me want to pee my pants. Great costumes!

Debbi said...

OH my gosh. Wade and I had a good laugh from the blackula picture. In fact, I think I might post it on my own blog. Hope you don't mind. What a stud. He totally cracks me up. I love Daesha's nice fairy looks!haha!

Mindi B said...

Super fun! Your kids look so cute! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but I wish it hadn't rained this year - we had a poor turn out at our house.

The Perry Family said...

so cute!!!!!!!

Kim said...

I missed seeing you on Friday... That's neat about Randy. When does he leave??? I loved the kid's costumes.

Kristen said...

I absolutely LOVE the costumes! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so flipping cute! Love the blackula and evil fairy. You guys are so creative!