Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend Fun

Saturday before Easter we always get together with Ted's family. We have a BBQ and easter egg hunt for the kids. This year my Sister in law had the adults play a game. It was called the "Coke Challenge". She had 8 small cups with various cola's. We had to taste each cup and guess which one was which. The ones she had us taste were regular coke, diet coke, coke with lime, caffiene free coke, coke zero, pepsi, Diet pepsi and sugar free pepsi. It was alot harder than I thought it would be. I only got 1 right. (coke with lime) My sister in law Pam got 4 right. She was the winner! Ted made a new toy this last week. Some might be surprised that it did not have any sort of explosive. But it did send easter eggs soaring through the air. The older boys had fun hitting the hard boiled eggs with tennis rackets and baseball bats. My nephew Hunter came inside after the rest of us and we saw that he had pieces of egg in his hair and a raw egg all over the front of him. I didnt have to witness that to know Ted had something to do with the raw egg. Ted is so mean!! But it was still pretty funny. I wish I had more pictures but my battery died on my camera. As soon as my sister in law Debbi blogs this I will refer you all to her blog. She always gets great pictures.

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

wow, sounds like fun!!! the egg thing would have made me crazy...i'm a germaphobe and that has salmonella written all over it! hahahahahaha

Kim said...

Of course Ted made a new toy. That is hillarious. Our husbands are too much alike because there would have definitely been a raw egg if George was in charge. Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks again for watching Megan today. I sure do appreciate ya.

Anonymous said...

look at Daesha's darling hair! i love it!

Debbi said...

Look - I"m finally going down the blog roll and YES it is taking me freaking forever, and I'm only to C - ! haha. Sorry we didn't go fishing, I told Wade to go with the boys, but he didn't want to I guess.