Sunday, June 14, 2009

Turning Japanese

I Hate Sushi!!! Believe me, I have tried it several times because it looks so good. But as soon as the seaweed touches my taste buds.. I am heaving and spitting the remains in my napkin. I just can't stomach this particular food. Until a friend who adores sushi had me try it again.

The name of it is what really helped me to try it. It's called the FANTASY ROLL. I liked it ALOT. And Ted's comment was, "I think I have a new favorite"

So if you want to try a really good sushi roll go here...

(located in Saratoga Springs. Next to Smiths.)

Costs $11.95

This is what you order....


So I was craving one for lunch the other day. I got one for me and one for the kids to share. My kids are not very picky eaters but I was curious to see if they would like it.


Keegan will eat whatever you put in front of him. So , I was not surprised to see him devour the rolls. Look at his eyes closed in total bliss. He really loved it!


Daesha will try anything once. She took tiny bites and never said a word about it until I asked her if she liked it. Her answer was sweet. "If it was just the rice and crab I would probably like it. But this green leaf taste like rotten fish!" I had to give her props for not heaving even once.


2 comments:

MakingChanges said...

That's impressive. I should take Jeanne when she comes for Kylie's baptism. She loves Sushi. Hey, are you coming to Kylie's baptism? It's on the 4th of July.

Heidi said...

You are all brave souls! I am not a big fan of the seaweed taste either.