Saturday, April 10, 2010

And The Verdict..

I have friends and family who must like or love me. :-) And best of all they know how to make me laugh! Because it IS my favorite thing to do. I was glad to see I received some well wishes and also got some laughs from my last post. Not to say that one comment was better than someone elses.. because all were appreciated ALOT. But fellow blogger Deb (aka my sis-in-law)sent me an emailed titled,

"4 out of 5 Christiansen's agree"

I opened it to see this photo of her and her family, with this caption.


"Raise your hand if you think CHANDRA'S life sucks....."







Apparently little Avery thinks I have it pretty good!
Thanks for the picture. I love you guys :-D

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I just realized that we told the boys to make sad looking faces and apparently Gage thinks that involves smelling his arm pits.

funny.

glad we made you laugh. remember, you haven't seen the inside of a freezer yet:)