Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween 2010

You could probably read the last 3 years of my blog and feel like you read the same thing the year before. We have become the family of no change. We do the same stuff every year. I feel we have become booorrrring. When we go out we do the same stuff. But It's ok. Because It's what we like to do. So on that note, this halloween was a whirlwind! Even though it was the same as last year with some small changes like I wasn't sick as a dog. But in some likeness to last year I was crippled with my dumb foot. Anyway, we started off Friday night by going up to Snowbird Ski Resort. We carved out our pumpkins in our room and then headed down to the heated outdoor pool. There wasn't much snow even though we got a big snow storm just 2 days before we got there. The pool was very warm and steamy in the mountain winter air. We stayed and played till the pool closed at 9 o'clock. Getting out of the pool was the worst! The cement was freezing. We ran fast to grab our towel but they were chilled from the night air! And if you don't know just how impossible it is to put shoes on while your feet are wet... well its nearly so. We sounded like a bunch of wimpy zombies crying and moaning to our 8th floor room. Once we had warm showers and hot chocolate in our tummies we all went fast asleep.
The next morning we took the tram to the summit. I did alot of video this time and took only a couple pictures. It was a nice little get away that we all needed.








Keegan was a bit way too excited to be holding this huge knife! Don't worry Ted ended up doing his entire pumpkin for him. The boy can't be trusted with such a weapon.





Daesha on the other hand did really well with her huge knife. It made me nervous watching her so I stayed real close.







I didn't get a picture of Daesha's pumpkin until we got home....





The kids liked playing this snowmobile game in the game room. Daesha and I played airhocky. She beat me. 8 to 5.


Daesha on the Ski tram.





No comments: