Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things That Made Me Smile This Week

Keegan can write his name all by himself!!!!!



This next picture needs a bit of leading up to.

Daesha get's up every morning to her own alarm clock. And gets ready all on her own! At first I would leave lots of notes for her like don't forget your vitamins. brush your teeth. And instructions for breakfast stuck on the fridge or microwave and so on. I haven't had to leave notes in weeks. Until I got one of my own this week.
For breakfast Daesha loves to make herself an apple juice and berry drink with our Magic Bullet mixer.


It reads: I ned mor! :(

What does she need more of?????

If you know Daesha she LOVES blueberries! :) She adds them to her morning drink almost everyday!!

In case your wondering why Daesha is alone every morning... I take Keegan every morning to the sitters and then I go to work. While Ted is working at home in his office. He can't be disturbed since his job has him online every morning. Anyway, I think it's amazing that a second grader can get herself going every morning but I also feel a little guilt that she does have to. She never has complained about it so this makes it a bit easier to go to work every day.

1 comment:

Jeff and Kira said...

Miss you guys! Those kids are really growing up! I love hearing about them. They are both so great!