Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Keegan's Preschool Graduation

 Keegan is not a fan of isolated attention of any kind. The fact that he is even up there with the class is a big deal.... Keegan did a Christmas program in December and he did awesome! Totally surprised Ted and I.  But maybe we made too much of a fuss about it because this program was a different story...
 He never said a single word to the songs and poems the kids recited.
He stayed a safe half a step behind the row and has his hands in his pockets....
   I did get a smile.. I think.. It's what you call a smile with his eyes... :)
 Once I got a reaction from him I kept smiling and that's when he just decided to close his eyes.... for the rest of the program!!
 His line... which we couldn't hear...
 Getting his Diploma...
 The entire class with teacher Mrs. Johanna.
 Keegan did a wonderful job. Love this boy!!!

No comments: