Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Smorgasborg of Instagram Posts

and other pictures I didn't get around to blogging.....

A before bedtime snack...

After shopping with my friend Kim at the mall we saw this amazing rainbow against the snow caped mountain. It was beautiful.

After school snack on this hot November day.


This is Keegan explaining to me that he has to slick his hair back for 1950's day.

My kids busy doing their homework :)

Keegan playing Xbox with his friends Ethan and Sebastian.
 
Me with a headache after playing Black Ops II all day long with my husband.
Lizzy's dog shaming..

Awww. Moms love seeing this...
While my sister in law went to the hospital to have her baby I got to watch her kids. We made gak...


And my niece did my hair beautiful :)



An afternoon with cousins at Kangaroo Zoo.

The only picture I took this year at the timeshare...

This is a picture of Keegan sleeping. His foot was under the blanket sticking straight up. It freaked me out at first. I wasn't sure what was in bed with him!

This is from Keegans Preschool days. Visiting the fire department... and teaching them to crawl under the smoke


Me and my sister in law at the women's conference.

From when I got home from the hospital. Keegan put Darth Vader on my side table to keep me company.

Me and my niece being silly at one of our favorite stores. Gordmans.

Keegan fast asleep after spending the day with his friend Dylan and going to the rodeo. He did have his seat belt on. But he must have taken it off to lay down.

Cant remember if I blogged this or not... but it was a good day at the mall. Just me and my jokester

No comments: