Sunday, December 9, 2012

THOR HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

The day after Thanksgiving Daesha and Keegan asked when I thought Thor was going to come.
I wasn't ready to start too early. I mean after last year I realized that you run out of creative things for your Elf to do real fast. After several days of waiting and the kids looking for him every single morning... he finally came on December 1st! That Saturday morning Daesha opened up the front door to let our dog out and there at the door was a package. Daesha knew immediately that it was Thor because it had Christmas stuff all over the package. Inside the box was our elf Thor along with a letter to the kids.
It reads:
Dear Daesha and Keegan,
After I left your house on Christmas Eve I flew back to the North Pole. Santa put me straight to work. I have been very busy getting ready for Christmas. All the elves and I here have been making all the girls and boys presents. And I have also had lots of fun playing elf games with all my new friends. When it was time for us to fly back to our families I was very excited. I had missed you both very much. I think you are really good kids and I am sure that Santa will be visiting you both this year.
But when I arrived at your house you weren’t there. So I flew back to the North Pole because I had to check our records twice. And sure enough you had moved! So I decided to mail myself so that I wouldn’t get lost. (I haven’t been anywhere else except your house and the North Pole) I am excited to see your new house and I am sure that I will find lots of fun things to do there. Remember to be extra good and be very nice to each other. I will report back to Santa all that you have done and don’t forget to tell me what you wish Santa to bring for Christmas.
Love, THOR


Day 2: Thor leaves another message with the confetti in his package....

Day 3- Thor sneaks a sip of the maple syrup.

Day 4- Thor noticed some of the toys are a bit more tattered since he was here last. He decided they needed some doctoring up.

Day 5- Just hanging out...

Day 6- Thor taking a bath and shaving....
he had a plastic hair cap and a mini soap that had his name carved into it. We have a thing with having our own soap at our house ;)

 
Day 7- Playing with Lizzy's "love bear". Have dads new birthday presents. Gears of War and a new gaming chair.

No comments: