Friday, April 26, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know. This is just plain ridiculous! I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON MY BLOG NOW!!!! I have made it my mission to fully catch up this weekend. Sunday, midnight, 12 PM. That's right. I can do this....

New years eve was really fun at my sister-in-laws house. My nieces new husbands family came and we played a huge game of Canasta. It took forever but heck we had till midnight :)
We ate lots of snacks made a big mess and laughed at Ted acting really goofy because he was on some heavy pain meds for his back. We called it a night just 30 minutes after midnight.

It was nice not watching the ball drop in New York on the TV. I feel like the stars and entertainment are a bit trashy for my kids to be watching. My nieces husband Jake pulled up a count down on his laptop and it worked great!


Newlyweds, didn't even throw confetti till after they kissed. aww so cute.









It's all fun till something gets broken!

Once the confetti fight died down out came the orange jello salad!!! It was so very funny to watch brother and sister go after each other.  All their mother could say was "your cleaning it up!"


 Obviously Josh lost this time....

No comments: