Monday, December 10, 2007

I like...

Ted is gone to Florida til Friday. When he was gone 2 weeks ago I thought I was going to take Daesha to the neighbors and just leave her there until Ted came home. For some reason that week was not a good week between my daughter and I. So this week I promised myself that I was going to keep the both of us occupied doing things like scheduled visits to the neighbors and some little crafts and maybe bake some cookies. On Friday she will be getting extentions in her hair. I plan on dropping her off and having Rosie call my cell when she is done. This will be a break I am planning on needing by the end of the week.
Daesha loves to sleep in our bed when Ted is gone. I actually love it too. Last night we talked and giggled till midnight. One of the games we play is called "I like" We take turns telling eachother what we like about the other person. Last night we were both in silly moods this is some of the things we said.
Me: I like your hair
Daesha: I like your legs
Me: I like your laugh
Daesha: I like to go shopping with you.
Me: I like your smarty pants
Daesha: I like your stinky socks
Me: I like your hugs
Daesha: I like...I like your hugs too.
Me: I like your eyes
Daesha: um I cant think of any more
Me: ok, lets go to sleep
I thought it was funny that she couldn't think of any more physical attributes she liked about me other than my legs. Haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your Legs too! keep your head up friday is almost here. can i play the game? I Like your smile!

chandra said...

ok tc.. I like your hands :-)This game might have to continue when you get home.I miss you soooo much!

Anonymous said...

I like that you miss me soooo much to be continued

Debbi said...

I like your legs too chandra! I think you and ted need to stop flirting over the blog :)

chandra said...

your right debbi :-) I should just text him...

Debbi said...

hhaha! I think that Daesha and Shamae would love Enchanted!