Monday, September 22, 2008

Until further notice...


My house is closed to friends and neighbors until my kids get better. Not because you might get sick but because I have not been able to do my hair let alone put makeup on. I look SCARY! Ted was in Arizona last week and Keegan decided to get really sick for about 5 days. He was up all night and just wanted me to hold him all day. Got NOTHING done last week. But he is getting better now. And then today Daesha's teacher called and said that I should come and get her. She seemed to think she was sick but once I got her home she was fine. Hmm. So until something more exciting... I will be wiping snot noses and changing the most discusting diapers you have ever smelled/seen.

7 comments:

MakingChanges said...

So sorry for you! I hate this time of year when all the sickness starts and life just gets too harry!

nad'a said...

Sorry Keegan is sick. Too bad Daesha is such a great actress, you have 13 more years of her trying to get out of school. Good luck.

Kristin said...

Sorry you got the POOPS at your house. Better you than me. Hope they're all better soon. We missed you at This is the place.

Mindi B said...

I shouldn't laugh, but that is the funniest picture! Hope life gets a little easier!

Debbi said...

seriously, who's kid is this, it isn't one of yours, that is gross! I feel for you, Noah is getting sick and I am really hoping it will go away without much trouble. ARgh for sick season.

Bret Bushman Family said...

That picture of Keegan is hillarious, I hope he is better.

Kim said...

I know I need to knock on wood, because so far we have been healthy, YEAH!!! Who is that kid???