Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daesha visits the Dentist

Daesha loves to go to the Dentist. She actually has said that when she grows up she wants to be a Dentist. At her last check up the Dr. found 2 cavities. They were pretty deep. Last year Daesha had a small cavity and it was fixed without anesthetic. But Daesha was crying the whole time. So the Dr. thought that maybe we should try and give her a medication that would make her drowsy and she wouldn't remember the appointment at all. So we did. And she did pretty good. She held perfectly still while humming the whole time. She didn't want the mask taken off (not sure why) But, once I got her in the car she kept trying to talk to me and I couldn't understand a word she was saying. She was so funny. She was so mad that I couldn't understand what she was saying. I couldn't resist pulling out my camera and recording Daesha trying to eat a hashbrown. Once she gets it to her mouth she says, "Thanks". So cute. Once the medicine had worn off completely she started to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wanted to go back to the dentist so they could fix her tooth. I told her that it was fixed, and explained that the medicine made her forget. She was really mad and said she was never going to take that medicine again.



2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so cute and funny at the same time.

Kristen said...

That just made me laugh and laugh! Too cute!!