Thursday, December 11, 2008

Making Ginger Bread House's


Today Kim came over with her kids and we made ginger bread houses. I baked the ginger bread a couple days ago and made the frosting. I couldn't get the frosting to thicken up. I dont know what the deal was. It worked fine but it just wouldn't hold it's shape when we used the decorative icing tip. Anyway, Kim and I put the houses together and handed the rest over to the kids. Daesha, Brandon, and Colton did such a great job. They were so creative. Keegan hung out in his chair and ate candy. While Megan crawled around the table crying. Poor Megan just wanted to see what everyone was doing. We had several bags explode and some accidental globs if icing all over the houses, table, and kids. They had a great time. I think we will be making this an activity with the Adams every year.




2 comments:

Kim said...

It was a lot of fun, and I'm excited that we have started this new tradition.

MakingChanges said...

Super cute houses. Kids are so fun to watch as they "create".