Thursday, July 23, 2009

The End Of This Topic

I am so over this whole feasco! I will make this post short just because I am done with it. I started out excited, then angry after the last post, and then I got excited again because we actually had a glimmer of hope in adopting this baby. Ya it's true. The agency was willing to work with us on the money. Then within hours we got shot down yet again. (this time by the birthmother) Don't worry. I am fine. We all are fine.
I know this baby has another plan for him and I am sure the family he goes to will love him very much.
I have been so amazed with everyone's love for us. I couldn't believe that a woman I had never met heard of our story. She generously contributed $800 of her own money to help with our next adoption. She brought it to my house herself. This has been a very enlightening experience. There is so much I have learned in the last couple weeks. I could list everything I have learned but like I said before I wanted to make this short and I am done wasting time and energy talking about it.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I am always amazed at your strength Chandra! You amaze me, you are an amazing wife, mom, sister (inlaw) friend and person! I know there is a baby #3 out there for you, we'll keep praying!!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

thanks for your guiding strength and wisdom. I am praying a wee one makes it to your arms soon.

Lots of support coming your way!

D.

Kimberly Wright said...

Chandra I am so sorry. This hearts my heart. So glad you have the gospel and the spirit in your life to guide you and lighten the load. You are in my prayers.

Connie said...

I'm sorry to hear things ended the way they did. But it's good to hear that you're not going to dwell on what happened. You are such a strong person, I really admire that about you. I hope another baby comes you way soon. : )