Monday, August 3, 2009

Small Town Carnivals Are The BEST!!

I love seeing my kids have so much fun at the carnival. Daesha is our dare devil. She wanted to ride every ride there. We tried to tell her she was not tall enough but she had to find out for herself and would ask each worker if she could ride. After being told no by two different rides she finally listened to us. Keegan is not so much the dare devil type. He loves the tot rides. But when I took him on the roller coaster he was not having so much fun. When the ride was over Daesha was laughing and saying that was fun! Keegan copies everything Daesha says so he said after her, "that was fun!" I said, "it was? Do you want to go again?" He quickly said NO!






These pictures I had to put in... They were taken while visiting with my sister out in front of our house. Daesha came out wearing my boots... don't know how she knew how to act the part and pose like THAT!


Now I know. I see who she gets it from.....


2 comments:

Kim said...

That is freakin' hillarious. Nice hooters Ted.

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

BAhahaha! Man i miss hanging out with you guys so much... Got to love those carnivals and ted too! :) You can tiffany likes it in the back ground...