Friday, July 3, 2009

What's it worth..

Is the question I am asking myself as I am going through stuff for our upcoming yard sale. Today I ran across my 80's charm collection!!!! Anyone remember these? LOL



I have some fun trading memories with these. I wore mine around with pride! Seriously, you would have thought I had diamonds around my neck instead of plastic googly eyed charms made in Taiwan.
I wondered if anyone would actually buy these. Or worse.. WEAR them.
My curiosity led me to E Bay where there are neclaces being sold anywhere from 10 to 20 bucks! But not a single one of them had this... It's the MOST treasured Accessory to every 80's charm collector. The ORGANIZER





Betcha I could get 20 bucks for the organizer. What do you think? :-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are hillarious, and yes I totally think you could get that much.

Angela's Angels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I love that you saved those so neatly! You definately get that from your mom.