Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Im Bringing Home A Baby..

D-R-A-G-O-N-F-L-Y !

HA gotcha! (sorry terrible trick)

When will Daesha get over her fascination with bugs???? I can't believe how huge this dragonfly is!! I was totally freeked out by it!!!!! I am glad that Daesha knows which bugs are safe and ok to pick up, and doesn't have a fear of them. But I do! Just look at those legs on that sucker! I wanted to SCREAM like a little girl and run away.



And this week I got to see a praying mantis crawl all over Daesha. (I also wanted to run and scream at this too.) Ted thought it was funny that I wouldn't even touch it. I know they can't hurt me but those legs are just icky and I for one don't want them touching me! Am I the only one that feels this way? By the way while Ted was making fun of me and getting it close to me I was yelling, GET IT AWAY, NO! And then Keegan called me a CHICKEN! So it starts young. Boys giving girls a hard time with bugs and worms.




3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm totally with you Chandra. Yuck, I don't like bugs either.

Debbi said...

So funny that Keegan called you chicken, it makes me laugh!!! But I have to say, I would be screaming too, but those pictures are pretty cool.

Your garden did great this year! I'm jealous, we are canning all our tomatoes this week, and I can't wait till next year when I can do more.

Heidi said...

Me no likey the bugs either or their yicky, icky legs...bleh-he-he!