Friday, October 9, 2009

Daesha and Brittany


A fun day for Daesha. And a fun time to remember...

I remember taking my neices (Amanda and Kerra) to my child development class at this very school. I remember Kerra being the center of attention. She wanted everyone to know that she could do a cart wheel! And demanded everyone watch her. She did a forward roll.
Amanda always sat intently listening and doing the little projects we made with real seriousness. Such different personalities and so fun to watch them grow up and have children of their own. Funny that neither personalities have changed since they were 5.
I never thought my own child would be going here too with my other niece Brittany.
Before I know it they will be grown and have families of their own. Time flies!!!
O' as if I wasn't already feeling the weight of mother time I came home and got a message from Daesha's school saying she had an unexcused absence in 1st period! 1st period??? She's only in Kindergarten!!! Stop! Stop getting older!!!
OK, I am over it. I can't stop these cute kids from growing up.
The whole point was to just say thanks to Brit.
Even if Daesha's face doesn't look totally thrilled.. she actually was! She had a great time.
Thanks Brit for wanting to take her.

1 comment:

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

BAHaHAH! I remember that like it was yesterday! ... Going to class and thinking i was so good at those cartwheels and than you being like ummm that wasn't a cartwheel...