Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Keegan had a BiRthDay!

Keegan turned 3 years old this last week. Honestly, he is my minature headache most days. And can scream/yell louder than I have ever heard a human voice. He loves saying inappropriate things ALL THE TIME. And he also loves to burp, fart, and talk about all the other considerably gross things the human boby does. Our little devil also loves to see people get hurt. He laughs outloud everytime. He is 100% BOY! Loves, cars and trucks and super hero's. His diet consists of apple juice, crackers, gold fish, go-gurts, fruit snacks, corn dogs, and Mac n' Cheese. Anything else is practically forced.
Just when I am at my wits end with his antics he will run up and want me to hold him or give him a hug. And if I am really lucky he will give me a kiss. He has never liked kisses. NEVER. Most babies find it amusing at first giving open mouthed kisses at first. Well, not Keegan. He always replied, "That's Gross!" But the last couple days he has been asking for a kiss. I love kissing those sweet lips and seeing that huge smile after. I love his silly attitude and abundant energy he has every day. His personality is so strong it is easy to see all his emotions. They seem magnified x10 some days. Which can be frustrating when it's a bad day. But when it's a good day it is well worth it. Happy Birthday Keegan. I really do love you sooo much. Love Mommy


Keegans gifts after the party. When everyone left Keegan came up to me and gave me a big hug and said, "Thank You for the Birthday party" So sweet!!!!

Keegan did not want a bike, or a scooter. He wanted a SKATE BOARD!!








He blew out the candles before the song was done. :-)

No comments: