Friday, January 28, 2011

Morning Routine- Fail

This morning was a rough one. Daesha woke up really grouchy. She wasn't getting dressed as quickly as I would have liked her to. So I grabbed what was easily available and within my reach on crutches. A green long sleeve shirt, denim capri's, pink rainbow knee socks and black Ugg boots. Once dressed she came down stairs were Keegan and I had our coats and shoes already on and headed out the door. Daesha had tears streaming down her face. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her early morning grumpiness. Exasperated, I told her she needed to stop being so grouchy.
With complete seriousness and nearly shouting she states, "NOBODY WILL PLAY WITH ME AT RECESS. I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!"
She did. I let her change. Making me late for work.

1 comment:

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

Okay that is so cute and sad all at the same! You always have the best ways of turning things around :) Hope that stupid foot gets better soon...