Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chongo's Rant

I do have some catching up to do on my blog. But before you get too far I should warn you this may have a sort of Charlie Sheen rant before this post does have a happy ending (I think). I have been rather grumpy because 1- my school year teaching is basically over until next August. 2- I am able to get around on my foot pain free for a couple days now. This is great but the dang weather has kept us all inside! Which brings me to 3- It has been snowing ALL weekend! The future forecast isn't looking any better. So this is about enough to bring out the grouch in me. So before I throw everyone in the car and drive us all someplace far far away and WARM I was reminded that every bad thing I listed has it's opposite. 1- because my school year is done I will have more valuable time with my 2 kids and handsome husband. 2- because the weather has kept us inside I will have more valuable time with my 2 kids and handsome husband. whoa wait a minute. Im beginning to see a pattern...... I better go spend some valuable time with my 2 kids and handsome husband......

1 comment:

Kerra 'n' Josh said...

I would invite you to come to Logan but i think it's "WARMER" down there!!! Grr... I'm over the weather too! Today it's sunny! Let's get together soon, miss you like crazy!