Thursday, December 6, 2012

OCTOBER

O GEEZ! Nearly 2 months behind! I had better catch up before the end of the year!!!! October was a good month. It marked the month I went back to work. And have recovered for the most part from my bout with the stomach problem. I still have to be careful with what I eat. I guess that issue is permanant. But for the most part we all enjoyed the Halloween season starting with a trip to Gardner Village with my sister-in-law and her kids. We went to let the kids do the witch scavenger hunt and get a cookie for finding all the witches on the list. We had a great time, the weather was amazingly hot that day. If I remember right this probably contributed to my poor sister-in-law not feeling well. She was just a couple weeks from having a baby so I guess that was the main factor in her feeling sick. Even still, I really enjoyed the afternoon with my sister-in-law and her kids.

 
 
 
 
Because we love Gardner Village so much we had to take another trip. But this one was Daesha and I most favorite thing we do every year. WITCHES NIGHT OUT. This year we had our good friends join us. The Woottons. Instead of eating at the Spagetti Factory we decided to change it up alittle and eat at Archibalds. We arrived early got our faces painted and enjoyed a very good dinner.  We stayed far longer than I had the energy for. Daesha still wanted to stay longer. She is my little night owl and a party goer, that girl loves to PARTAY!!! :)
 
Our friends Robyn and Allie (mother and daughter) 

Showing off our face paintings



Daesha really wanted me to take this picture. A lady was carrying around an actual owl.
It really was pretty cool.

Me and my sweet girl


Daesha and her friends


 
After a walk around the shops and getting down on the dance floor for a few songs we headed to the sweet shop. Of course just like every year Daesha got her lolly pop. I got my carmel apple. 
 

No comments: